Categories

Wednesday 25 March 2015

The Women's Room and Me

I am delighted that after a while away, my first post for this Spring is a guest post for the wonderful The Womens Room blog - a daily slice of style and inspiration and they have asked me to write about 'Deconstructing French Style' which I was thrilled to do!

Ines de la Fressange Photo: Lisa Roze for Madame Figaro

Amanda and Jane at TWR have been the best way for me to keep in touch with London life whilst living in my field in France and I always look forward to their thoughts, their new finds and above all their humour. I feel privileged to be up on their blog.

Jane Birkin Photo: Pinterest

Please go on over and have a look, Amanda has included some lovely Breton tops, in case you feel inspired, as we all know, they never go out of style.

Coco Chanel Photo; www.bloginvoga.com


No comments: