Categories

Saturday 23 February 2013

Oscars 2013

So tomorrow night we'll find out who the winners are on Hollywood's biggest night, and who will have to smile through gritted teeth when their name isn't called out....

Photo: Getty Images

Whilst some of the awards seem to be a shoo-in - Anne Hathaway for Best Supporting Actress, Daniel Day Lewis for Best Actor, I have to admit to being completely biased and wanting 'Les Mis' to win Best Film as that would mean my former boss of 10 years being up on that podium and nothing would make me prouder or happier, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

In the meantime, you can play the game and see how many of the Best Picture winners (1927 - 2011) you can spot in this 4 minute montage:


(Hint: there are 84).

And the old adage that you should never work with animals and children? These kids have those Best Picture Nominations nailed...


So, go 'Les Misserahdbfjiwbv'!

Plus, we all know it's really all about the frocks...

No comments: